Tuesday 29 December 2009

Mancini praises Bellamy

Good news from Daniel Taylor's blogpost on the game last night:

Mancini was equally effusive about a player he joked was "not my friend" but who seems to have adapted seamlessly to the Italian's new tactics. "I think Craig is a strong character, a good player and a good man and, for me, it's good that he stays with us," Mancini said. "I'm happy to have difficult players. I played for 20 years and I know very well the way big players work. I don't have a problem with that. If the player has technical quality, is strong and a good character, these are the most important things."

It seems pretty clear that the rumoured Bellamy/Mancini rupture has not happened and will not happen. Which is great news for us.

4 comments:

Rebel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TLDORC said...

They'll find a new 'crisis club.' Probably Liverpool.

Rebel said...

Typical media crap,creating stories about City.Now that it has all settled down at City (hopefully).The media will start some more rumours.

pjdemers said...

Good luck keeping up with all the transfer rumours that will be running full throttle and then some over the next month. The silly season is truly upon us.