Monday 14 December 2009

City linked with Cristian Ansaldi

I haven't heard of him either:

The Argentine left-back, 22, plays for Russian side Rubin Kazan and has impressed during a Champions League campaign that included a shock win at Barcelona.

Hughes received excellent reports on Ansaldi from his scouts and is ready to move before the youngster is snapped up by Real Madrid or Juventus.

All I know of any interest is that Rubin Kazan won the Russian Premier League in both 2008 and 2009. I'm thrilled, though, at the prospect of our signing someone I haven't seen play before.

2 comments:

Kinky by name said...

"All I know of any interest is that Rubin Kazan won the Russian Premier League in both 2008 and 2009."

It is also the club where our little Georgian genius finished his playing career.

Steven McInerney said...

Murtaz Sheila finished his playing career there? SIGN HIM UP THEN!