Wednesday 26 August 2009

Lescott's ambitions

I might not, but Lescott certainly thinks we can get top four this year:
"I'm excited to have joined a great club, and after talking to Mark Hughes I know that the Club's ambitions and mine are similar. Now I just want to get ou there with the lads.

"It was time for me to make the change, and my target now is to just play as many games as I can this season - you don't join a big club like this and expect to go straight in.

"We want to finish as high as we can in the League of course, and fourth place is achievable when you look around the dressing-room. We've signed players from some of the biggest clubs in the world, and that shows the ambition here.

"I think we're better equipped than Everton to finish fourth. I reached the FA Cup Final last season, which is an achievement. The next step is to win a trophy. I sense that feeling here.

No comments: