Monday 3 August 2009

Elano criticises Hughes

In The Sun:
"I'm very, very sad to be leaving Manchester City.

"I loved the club and I loved England. I'm sad to leave all the friends I made and the fans.

"I wanted to stay but circumstances forced me out. I wasn't used properly by the manager.

"People within the club know what happened to me because I'd had very, very good times there.

"The manager has built a team the way he likes and, because of this, I expect him to win the Premier League this season."

2 comments:

Stephen Shaw said...

"..........I expect him to win the Premier League this season". Bitter side swipes from Ela trying to heap pressure on to Mark Hughes?

jackblue said...

Far as I can see if Elano played half as well as he moaned he might have been indispensable instead of the liability he became.