Monday 11 May 2009

Cool Ad Watch

I love this ad.



I'm sure not many City fans will agree with me on this, but when I watch this sort of thing it almost makes me pleased that we didn't sign him. Kaká is such an icon, such a hero to football fans everywhere that to strip him of his Rossoneri shirt in exchange for £90million may not have quite felt right.

And there's also a fear that playing for City would, in a way, ruin Kaká for me. I mean, I can see it now: he'd put a pass just beyond the reach of Caicedo, he'd fail to score a hat-trick at Old Trafford, he wouldn't win games for us single handedly and you'd hear someone the row behind you shouting '£90million? You're shite Kaká, you're worse than Claudio fucking Reyna.' And it would never quite be the same again.

2 comments:

newsoftheblues said...

he'd get replaced by vassell after 60 mins

Anonymous said...

Yep, just the sort of humour that sums up City fans...best player in the world and we would compare him to Claudo Reyna, or sub him for Darius Vassell.

And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.