Thursday 2 April 2009

Gelson going?

From SkySports.com:

"We will have to see at the end of the season," he [Gelson Fernandes] told skysports.com.

"I'm not a regular in the City team and I'm really not happy about that, and also about my own form.

"Monaco is not the only team interested. I like Man City but I need to think about my playing time as well so we will see at the end of the season."

The decline of Gelson this year has been striking. Last year I thought he was going to be a very good player for us - but this year he's hardly featured and when he has he's only been poor. It's a shame.

2 comments:

Gary said...

I have the same feelings as you about him. It is a shame.

newsoftheblues said...

felt he has sustained his nutter style, he lacks composure and dicipline that lets down some undoubted ability